Monday 25 June 2012

#ITOT 2

After submitting my dissertation proposal a couple of weeks ago there's been a bit of a lull. That lull is fast turning into slight panic!

In my rough draft schedule I had hoped to be a bit further along by now (but don't we always?) and knowing  I will be away for a few weeks imminently I can only see myself falling further behind. At about this point the plan was to have a pilot questionnaire circulating among my classmates with a final version setting off in the second or third week of July. At present I am yet to be assigned a project supervisor or have my ethics formed signed off!

I'm already thinking now that the proposed 10 weeks to collect responses may have to be reduced. This will not necessarily be to the detriment of the research if I can push it relentlessly to gather as many responses as possible, so this week and in a fortnight I will be following a lot of people on Twitter! I think I'm also attending the CDG Conference in Birmingham so I hope there is something circulating by then?

No comments:

Post a Comment