Tuesday 21 January 2014

#ITOT Results FINALLY Published!

So I submitted my dissertation wayyyy back in November 2012. I'm pleased to say that it got a distinction! However in the months that have passed I have lost the final submitted version and the submissions office have yet to locate it too. Hence the lengthy delay as I had intended to put the full version online but I have not had the motivation to piece it all together once again, so here for your viewing pleasure are the full results (personal information removed).

I will leave you to draw your own conclusions from the results (until I put mine together), if I remember rightly I drew quite positive conclusions in the sense that new professionals seem well placed for the challenges of the current (or rather as then)employment market. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApJtrGXVWJEEdDZDd2ozSlFmMTdoYnU5clI0VVJHNHc&output=html

No comments:

Post a Comment