Sunday 15 July 2012

Thing 9: Evernote

Ahh Evernote... like so many applications how I coveted but hardly use thee!

I was interested in finding an application to help keep myself organised and a possible techy solution for time management by creating task lists. Evernote appeared to be the answer. I'm not saying it's not, I'm just yet to use it as my default. For yonks, if I found a web site of even passing interest I'd email myself a link but I do like the idea of keeping my passing fancies in one place.

I can't say that I make no use of Evernote because it has quite a presence in my life, it's now my go to place for short notes (names of restaurants, places, names etc) replacing the memo function on my phone. I also use it now for quick pictures such as the cover of a Jan Svankmajer DVD I always forget to look for when shopping! Evernote sits on my laptop, as an app in Google Chrome (home and work) and on my smartphone. I ambitiously thought I'd get some extra use out of it when using my Echo Smartpen, which is currently looking like £140 down the drain as I've had occasion to use it once in two and half months! It can be useful I'm sure, I think I just need the headphones to go with it!

1 comment:

  1. I was interested in finding an application to help keep myself organised and a possible techy solution for time management by creating task lists. this website

    ReplyDelete